Learn from resin artist Sonali Singh Rao and have one on one Q & A session post this beginner-friendly masterclass! Sonali will be using easy to use resin which is a high-gloss epoxy resin clear coat that creates a gorgeous, durable finish.
Board: Size 10*15"
300gms Resin* : (225gms resin + 75gms hardner)
4 pigments - 25 g each:
2 QTY plastic cups for mixing
5 QTY paper cups
2 QTY big, 8 QTY small pop sticks
Pair of a nitrile glove
Digital weighing scale
* EPOKE Art Epoxy Resin is a 2 part, high gloss, transparent, crystal clear resin system which is specially designed for coating, casting, and lamination applications.
This will be a basic session for those who are exploring resin art at a beginner's level. The following topics will be covered during this session:
- Get to make a high-gloss epoxy resin clear coat that creates a gorgeous, durable finish.
- Get a glimpse of color theory
- Step by step process of creating a work of art that enchants with their clarity, luminosity, brilliance, and depth.
- This workshop will help the participants to learn the basics of resin art and also learn how feelings, thoughts, and emotions can be inculcated into their artworks.
- using the skills you learn from this workshop, you could also use epoxy on wood, build your own epoxy river table, or create your own geode art with it!
“The workshop was really nice and Sonali made all the participants feel comfortable. I felt that she was great in conducting the workshop, explained different things well, and was very open to queries from all participants. She patiently listened to us and gave us feedback!”Kalpana Singhla
“Had a really good session, the artist was very welcoming and approachable. It can be difficult to establish a connect with the participants in an online session but that was not the case here; Sonali patiently listened to all our queries and helped us understand the techniques in an easy way. I liked how materials were made available for this workshop and were delivered to me in a very short time! Overall my Zwende experience was really good.”Divya J Anna
“Attending an 'online class' was a new experience for me but I liked it thoroughly. The session was very well conducted and the artist was doing a great job, she was able to explain different techniques in an easy to understand manner, and hence people new to Resin were able to get hold of things comfortably. I used to browse through videos online but a first-hand experience under a patient instructor like Sonali was really nice!”Mahalakshmi
“I really enjoyed the class. Sonali is an amazing teacher and she went into all the important details of dos and don'ts as well as sharing her own experiences and talent. She is a very patient, encouraging, and positive teacher. She made learning very easy, even for beginners like me.”Penmi
“It was a great experience.. Sonali explained everything very well.. Thank you Sonali n Zwende for this amazing class..”Syamini V
“ It was a wonderful session.. Sonali is a very experienced resin artist..explains each and every minute details ..enjoyed it”Archana Chougule