💡 2 hours of online live learning
📦 Material Kit available
Access to the entire recording of the workshop
Access to the community
Dot painting originated from aboriginal Australia. Dot art is an artform that is created by the technique of using dots of distinct colors in a pattern to form an art/ image. This artform is very calming and stress-relieving. So, you are in for an artsy and therapeutic experience!
1. Add background color to your MDF coaster base
2. Make grids and patterns with the help of basic tools
3. Transfer your patterns from a rough sheet to your coaster with guided instructions.
- Learn to make basic patterns with dot art tools
- Combine the techniques of dotting and Mandala
- Understand how to blend the colors and texture
- Learn to protect your artwork to make it heat and water resistant
- Experience a meditative and therapeutic journey
- MDF coasters
- Dot tools
- Acrylic colors
Alternative materials required
- Cotton buds
- A Surface on which Dot-work can be created such as glass, wood, canvas, etc.
- Basic stationery
- You can paint your base background color and keep it ready in order to let it dry and save time.
- You can color the base with any color of your choice, preferably a dark background.
- Also keep all your materials ready with you, prior to the session.
The Live Workshops would be conducted on Zoom App. For the best experience join the workshop from your laptop/desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
Registration is compulsory to attend, Ensure you join via the same mail ID you register with.
In case if you are unable to attend the live workshop due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +91 7760130711.