💡 2 hours of online live learning.
📦 Material Kit available.
Access to the entire recording of the workshop.
Access to the community.
The process of creating this art is not hard; in fact, it can be somewhat therapeutic. But the result is a personalized string art design that you are going to love. For this particular workshop, you will end up by making Hot air balloon which can be used as a part of home décor.
- Know about what type of base is being used in string art
- Stencil alignment on the base
- Learn how to symmetrically arrange nails at their place
- Learn how to hammer the nails
- Learn how to use different patterns and fill in with strings.
- Get to know about layers and the tricks of changing colours.
- Learn to give a finishing look to the final string art and enhance the whole design.
- Learn to get the curves right.
During the workshop, you will learn about the arrangement of colored thread strung between points to form geometric patterns.
The following topics will be covered during the workshop:
- A brief introduction to hammering nails to create the pattern
- Different techniques to create patterns with strings
- One will also learn its applications on various materials to create beautiful wall decor.
- All the participants will be asked to share their final work at the end of the workshop.
- tips and tricks of creating various compositions.
- This workshop is ideal for people who love the concept of DIY craft.
- It is a beginner-friendly workshop. (Age 12+)
- Wooden base
- Stencil /design
- Hooks and screws
- Instruction Sheet
Other Materials Required:
“It was the first time I tried my hand at string art but it didn't feel like that because the artist, Anjani, made it so easy! The session was conducted nicely in a smooth fashion. It got extended beyond the scheduled duration but the artist was more than happy to go ahead. Many times people are skeptical about the materials provided for the workshop and if they will reach on time but here, not only did the materials reach on time but the kit provided was of great quality! No problems at all.”Ayushi
“I had signed up for my daughter and she had a great session! She was the youngest participant and Anjani made sure she felt comfortable and was paying a little more attention to how we were progressing in the workshop. Overall my daughter enjoyed this and its great to see Zwende curate so many different kinds of online workshops!”Mehzabin
“It was a great workshop, Anjani makes it really easy for beginners to properly understand this unique art form, she was patient enough to listen to everyone's doubts and cleared them. It was a good experience, I like Zwende for curating so many different kinds of workshops in art and craft! I would definitely recommend others to attend these.”Keerthana Sowmiya
“String art was something new and I am glad I signed up for the session. The artist, Anjani, made sure everyone was on the same page, took all our queries patiently. Another great thing was that materials were provided and they reached well in time making the experience worthwhile. The session did get a little extended but my overall experience was good.”Pallavi Tibrewal
“The artist conducted the workshop nicely. It gott extended beyond the mentioned duration but the artist was patient and helped all participants with their doubts etc. There were some things missing in the materials kit that I received but overall I had a good session,”Ruchika Chandak
The Live workshop would be conducted on Zoom App. For the best experience join the workshop from your laptop/desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
Registration is compulsory to attend, Ensure you join via the same mail ID you register with.
In case if you are unable to attend the live workshop due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +91 77601 30711