💡 2 hours of online live learning.
Access to the entire recording of the workshop.
Access to the community.
Origami is a Japanese art form. It was the Japanese who discovered the uniqueness of paper to make something creative. The word ‘Ori’ means folding and ‘Gami’ means paper. It was earlier named ‘Orikata’ meaning folded paper. Origami was previously used in some ceremonies as a symbol of purity and sincerity.
In this workshop, you will be learning some basic folds and will be creating different kinds of origami flowers and other decorative products. Then we'll be decorating a box or a glass bottle with all the origami products we created.
This is a 'beginner-friendly' workshop.
- Basic origami folds and techniques
- Few tricks and fun facts about origami
- Creating decorative items and how to decorate them on a carton box/photo frame
- Methods of decorating gift boxes or glass bottles with origami products
- This workshop is ideal for people who love to work with paper
- It is a beginner-friendly workshop. (Age 7+)
- Ruler/ Scale
- Fevicol or any other adhesive
- Coloured sheets / Plain sheets / Newspaper
- Carton box / Glass bottle
The Live workshop would be conducted on Zoom App. For the best experience join the workshop from your laptop/desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
Registration is compulsory to attend, Ensure you join via the same mail ID you register with.
In case if you are unable to attend the live workshop due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +91 77601 30711