💡 2 hours of online live learning.
📦 Material Kit available.
Access to the entire recording of the workshop.
Access to the community.
Macrame is the art of knotting yarns into beautiful pieces and textiles. While macrame is popular in the field of home decor, these days it has also found its place in lifestyle products and fashion.
- Learn different knotting styles
- Try your hand at making Macrame feathers and leaves
- Assemble and make your nameboard
- Personalize with your names
- This workshop is ideal for people who love the concept of DIY craft.
- It is a beginner-friendly workshop. (Age 12+)
- 12*6 “ pre-treated wooden board
- 18-meter cotton cord
- 3 fusing paper pre-cut into a leaf shape
- Permanent Marker pen
Other Materials Required
- You need to keep your iron boxes ready to stick the fusing paper behind the feather to get a proper finish.
- Keep all your materials ready prior to the workshop.
The Live workshop would be conducted on Zoom App. For the best experience join the workshop from your laptop/desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
Registration is compulsory to attend, Ensure you join via the same mail ID you register with.
In case if you are unable to attend the live workshop due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +91 77601 30711