By the end of the second workshop, you will have made a themed composition warli style!
Learn how to make:
- Warli human figures.
- Different Animals and birds
- Different types of Houses
- Trees and plants
- Warli instrument players
- Some of the motifs will be given through worksheets.
- Make a themed Warli composition to own a self-made painting
- Q&A session
- Tips and techniques
- Anyone who would love to learn something new
- It is a beginner-friendly workshop. (Age 15+)
- A4 size Drawing Paper
- Pencil and Eraser
- Black Pen/ Black gel pen / black technical pen and Black Sketch Pen
- Scale, Compass (Geometry Box)
Please note: If you wish to make it on a colored background, color a red or burnt sienna backdrop on an A4 size drawing paper and keep it ready for Day 2. You can also buy red or brown color A4 size drawing paper.
For making the Motif you can use either white acrylic paint or white pen, as per your choice.
If using white paint you will require 000 brush.