Intricate and visually stunning pichwai paintings made on cloth, depict tales from Lord Krishna's life. It is a very ancient form of art, passed on from generation to generation The purpose of Pichwais, other than its artistic appeal, is to narrate tales of Krishna to the illiterate.
This is a beginner-friendly workshop. (Age: 10+)
- Learn how Pichwai is different from other artforms and its significance
- Learn how to draw motifs of pichwai
- Get to know about coloring and the tricks of shading
- Learn to try your hand at the beautiful strokes and get the perfect finesse
- Learn about Pichwai character construction
- Learn to draw a cow in Pichwai style and implement the knowledge of shading and detailing in it
- Learn to get the composition right
- Learn to finish the artwork with borders
- Acrylic paints (Specifically neon pink and metallic gold)
- 0 number brush or pen for detailing
- 3 & 5 number round brush to fill colors.
- Paper - (cartridge sheet preferred)
- Canvas (optional)
- Poster colors (optional)
- Waterproof pens
- Basic stationery
“Savita is a gem of a person and artist who is not scared to share her knowledge and skill. This quality is what differs her from others. Her one on one feedback session is a rare practice especially for an online workshop setup. ”Jagriti Bhagat
The Live workshop would be conducted on Zoom App. For the best experience join the workshop from your laptop/desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
Registration is compulsory to attend, Ensure you join via the same mail ID you register with.
In case if you are unable to attend the live workshop due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +91 77601 30711