Crochet originated in Arabia, spread eastward to Tibet and westward to Spain, from where it followed the Arab trade routes to other Mediterranean countries. Crochet is a highly versatile yarn craft which can be learnt easily with proper guidance. Crocheting creates mindfulness and is a great stress buster. It also helps in improving physical and cognitive dexterity.
This is a fun workshop where you will be learning the basics of crochet and creating a beautiful Christmas gift! You will make a crochet bottle cover which can be used over bottles.
- Crochet basics - The right technique to hold your hook, yarn and adjust tension so that you can create even stitches.
- Learn how to make a crochet bottle cover.
- Suitable for all adults irrespective of their gender.
- Suitable for kids who have some practice trying their hand at crochet.
- This will be a beginner friendly workshop: Step-by-step narration with closeups on all the details, so you feel confident in the process from start to finish.
She is a yarn addict and a creator of crochet apparel and accessories. She is a communications and leadership facilitator as well as an entrepreneur. "Fun fact about her - spot her crochet hat in the picture!"
- 3 colors of yarn
- 3 sizes of Crochet hooks
- Stitch markers
Other Materials Required:
- One pair of scissors
- Bottle, for which the crochet cover will be made.
*Please note: If you haven't purchased the material kit, you need the following materials:
- Crochet hook of size 3.25 mm*
- Cotton crochet yarn ball of anchor size 10 (any color)*
Crochet is a wonderful skill which will help you to relax and create beautiful designs. At the end of this workshop, you will feel confident to explore and create more crochet projects of your own choice.